Beta Electronic (ACH) Expense Reimbursement - Best practices

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
eblood66

Re: Beta Electronic (ACH) Expense Reimbursement - Best practices

Post by eblood66 »

robmerrill wrote:What are the chances we can add one more step to the process for a ward member to submit expenses for reimbursement, even if it’s only Aux leaders at first? That would be brilliant.
You can certainly submit feedback using the link at the bottom of the page in LCR but I suspect the idea is already floating around. But I expect they will first implement donation processing in LCR before they would start adding additional workflow features like that.
akrusinger

Post by akrusinger »

How do you get an emailed receipt to you onto lds.org LCR Finance Expenditures?
I have saved them in a folder on my computer and then uploaded from there. That is clunky.

Also, do members have to have a reimbursement bank as well as a donation bank, in online Donations, for this to work?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I posted some instructions here for handling emailed receipts.

Members have to have configured a reimbursement account. When they initially configure the reimbursement account, the system should prompt whether they want to use the same account used for donations.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”