Print Tithing Settlement Form

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
balut228

Print Tithing Settlement Form

Post by balut228 »

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I did a search and did not find a topic on this already.

How do you print the tithing settlement form while in LCR online? I get to the tithing settlement page and click the button that says Print Report (or something along those lines), but no report pops up for printing. Is it because it is prior to 11/15 that no report is being generated? We just want to generate the tithing declaration report so the Bishop can keep track of member tithing declarations coming up.
davesudweeks

Re: Print Tithing Settlement Form

Post by davesudweeks »

I would suggest you use the feedback link at the bottom of the page. I did not print for me this evening either, but we have not begun preparing for tithing settlement yet in our ward so I cannot answer if there is some date block to prevent printing. I did look through the tithing settlement training and saw nothing that indicates the report should be restricted from printing based on a date.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Looking at the network traffic, it looks like it does generate the report but in Chrome and IE it gets an error trying to open the report in a new tab. It worked for me with Firefox.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Interesting. I was using Chrome at the time but did not try it with Firefox or IE.
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

When I printed the Tithing Declaration form on 12 Nov 2017 to an HP LaserJet 1300, I found that the first character of the last name (at the left margin of the page) was partially cut-off. And worse, that some rows of output are missing from the bottom of each printed page. I submitted feedback, and I hope the issue is reproducible and is fixed promptly.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

We had the same problem with our printout (and we have an HP Laserjet 1300 as well). However, the bishop said he would just work with it - we only printed it for him to check off during tithing settlement.
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

The Tithing Declaration printed report is laid out in such a way that it tries to consume more of an 8 1/2 x 11 inch printed page than an HP LaserJet 1300 allows. This results in a portion of the left-most character of each line not printing, and missing lines at the bottom of each page.

A workaround that I found is to click "More settings" in the Print dialog then click "Scale Fit to page". With this setting, I was able to print the report with all of the intended data (including the copyright notice at the bottom of each page.)

Return to “Local Unit Finance”