Canada LCR reprint tax statements 2016

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
vadnaisk

Canada LCR reprint tax statements 2016

Post by vadnaisk »

With the new Tax Declaration forms in Canada only being available from LCR, is it possible to reprint a single doner tax record? The pre-generated report we used for printing off the entire ward is no longer available and any single household donor statements are not the official tax records (just the summary). One member has lost their report but we can't seem to get a second one. Has the ability to print these statements been removed? I know we could reprint last week...
tttakahashi

Re: Canada LCR reprint tax statements 2016

Post by tttakahashi »

As of January 27th 2017 this feature has been re-added. You can find it under "Tithing Settlement/year end Statement" in the finance menu on LCR.
Jonathanbernal

Post by Jonathanbernal »

I'm a Canadian and I go to school in US but have been paying my donations to my Canadian ward. I need access to the official Canada tax statement but I can't access it in my lds account , only some of the donations I did in the US appear in the Official Tax Form. I'm doing my taxes and I need the form for the donations done in Canada because any donation outside the country is not applicable for tax statement in Canada. Any suggestions how I could do that or someone I could contact pr call to get access to it as soon as possible?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Jonathanbernal wrote:I'm a Canadian and I go to school in US but have been paying my donations to my Canadian ward. ... Any suggestions how I could do that or someone I could contact pr call to get access to it as soon as possible?
I'd suggest contacting the clerk in the Canadian ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:I'd suggest contacting the clerk in the Canadian ward.
And he will probably have to contact the global service center.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”