Tithing Settlement Declaration Submit Button Missing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bayless

Re: Tithing Settlement Declaration Submit Button Missing

Post by bayless »

I hope the program to determine who gets into the Celestial Kingdom is done by the same people. My 90% might look much better! Scrolling down through the entries on our 100% list determined there was one individual who was not checked. When I checked them, it showed the 'Submit" button.
ELHawkes

Post by ELHawkes »

bayless wrote:I hope the program to determine who gets into the Celestial Kingdom is done by the same people. My 90% might look much better! Scrolling down through the entries on our 100% list determined there was one individual who was not checked. When I checked them, it showed the 'Submit" button.
:D :D :D :D 90% I'll probably need the Atonement to make up a lot more than 10% for me. ;) ;) ;)
THERESA1980

Re: Tithing Settlement Declaration

Post by THERESA1980 »

Why doesn't the Church add a drop down menu on the LDS.org donation site to declare whether you are a full, partial, etc., tithe payer?

Seems like it would save the Bishops, Clerks, and Members A LOT of time.
britton1

Post by britton1 »

Every button is checked and the green check indicators are all green and we dont get a submit button.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

britton1 wrote:Every button is checked and the green check indicators are all green and we dont get a submit button.
Go to the top of the list where it says All and select Not Declared. Check any missing boxes. Submit.

Now, if someone else already submitted the report, i.e., you are the clerk and the bishop submitted the report, the Submit button will not be there, and any corrections that need to be made will be transmitted automatically. If the report has been submitted, you should see that information at the top left.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

lajackson wrote:Go to the top of the list where it says All and select Not Declared.
It can also help to select the Individual view.
wadeburt

Post by wadeburt »

Will this issue be resolved in a maintenance release? Or is this the approved workaround?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

wadeburt wrote:Will this issue be resolved in a maintenance release? Or is this the approved workaround?
What issue? This is not a workaround. So far, everyone who did not see the Submit button has gone back into the tithing settlement declaration report and found that the status of one of more members had not been declared.

The sorting selections mentioned previously are designed to help you find the missing member(s).

Select Individual view.
Select Not Declared.
Make the missing declaration(s).
Submit.

If there truly are no missing declarations, call the Global Service Center.

The only other reason you might not see the Submit button is that you are not the bishop or ward clerk, or one of the two of them has already submitted the report.
wadeburt

Post by wadeburt »

10-4.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”