Tithing Settlement Declaration Submit Button Missing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ELHawkes

Tithing Settlement Declaration Submit Button Missing

Post by ELHawkes »

I finished imputing the Tithing Settlement Declarations last Sunday and it shows 100% complete.
The Submit button was there at the bottom, but I had to navigate away from that page to double check something and when I came back it was gone.
I thought it may have auto saved since I was 100% done, but when checking with the Stake President, He cannot see our ward as being submitted.
I don't really know what to do since the Submit button is missing upon each subsequent visit to the Declarations page.
nelson.chung

Re: Tithing Settlement Declaration Submit Button Missing

Post by nelson.chung »

I have the same issue that there is no submit button to submit.
jtharry12

Post by jtharry12 »

Our is still missing as well
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

For a number of people, the system will display "100%" when there are still a few people who have not yet been declared. Since OP saw the button, I'm not sure what his situation is.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

About the only thing you can do is go back through the declarations and see that they are all there. Then, if the button is not available, contact Local Unit Support on Monday.
scott.chandler

Post by scott.chandler »

We have the same issue, and I'm certain the declarations are 100% done.
howesbk

Post by howesbk »

Have the same issue; has anyone been able to submit?
showseason

Post by showseason »

I was certain I had done everything. I got the 100% complete line too.I went back through everything a couple time, or least I thought. I finally found one person who was not marked in the Donation section (not marked as full, part or non). It was declared so that was true but once I put in the status, the submit button appeared.
rick.winterton

Post by rick.winterton »

I've had a bishop ask where the submit button was. The progress bar was at 100%. I looked through his check marks and, sure enough, one was unchecked (stake clerks can see the tithing status reports). I told him which it was, he checked it and viola! A button appeared. The progress bar shows the rounded percentage, and 99.6% appears to be 100%.
ELHawkes

Post by ELHawkes »

After reading the additional posts, I decided to go back and look closer to see if something wasn't completely declared even thought it said 100%.
Sure enough, I found two buttons under the "declared by" that were not marked even though it said 100% :oops: :oops: . Hopefully that will be fixed next year so 100% is really 100%.
After I got those two buttons marked, the Submit button appeared and I was able to successfully submit the Tithing Settlement Declarations. :) :) :)
;) ;) ;)

Return to “Local Unit Finance”