Donor Declarations

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
showseason

Donor Declarations

Post by showseason »

2016 Declarations are complete for our ward. Instructions say:
After 31 December, the Submit Declaration button will appear. When all declarations are complete, click the Submit Declaration button.
I don't see the Submit Declarations Button. Maybe I'm looking a little early? Anyone else see the button yet?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Donor Declarations

Post by sbradshaw »

Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Possibly related: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27678
Specifically, "100%" may not truly be "100%", just within round-up range. You need to make sure everyone is declared.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
showseason

Post by showseason »

I have gone line by line through the report and see no undeclared. Also running the undeclared report shows no entries.

Have others been able to see the Submit button after declaring their reports?
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Bishops and ward clerks see the Submit button. What is your calling?

My bishop has already clicked the Submit button, so now I believe I can no longer see it as ward clerk. Perhaps someone in your ward has already submitted the declarations?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
showseason

Post by showseason »

As no updated info shows on the Declaration Summary page, it does not appear to have been done.
scottbrandley

Post by scottbrandley »

I don't see the 'submit declaration button either. It shows that 100% of the members have declared, but no button. And when I use the pull down to show undeclared, it's blank. It's now the 7th and I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”