tithing declaration report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mikebroderick

tithing declaration report

Post by mikebroderick »

Will Stake Presidents be able to access the ward tithing declaration reports online, or will they still need a
printed copy from each unit?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: tithing declaration report

Post by lajackson »

mikebroderick wrote:Will Stake Presidents be able to access the ward tithing declaration reports online, . . .
Yes. Wards who use LCR do not have to print the report.
jdonahoe1

Post by jdonahoe1 »

Do wards need to print the Tithing Declaration Statistics Report? I cannot find it on Finance/LCR on LDS.org
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Wards don't need to print the tithing declaration statistics report – tithing declarations can be filled in directly on Leader and Clerk Resources (for example, the bishop can have the page up on a laptop computer in his office as he's receiving the declarations).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Medenuck

Post by Medenuck »

but what if the bishop does not have a laptop. because my bishop usually have to go to members house to conduct the tithing settlement hence if i cant print the declaration form for him so he could use to keep records as he goes round and later get it to e to enter then its too bad. I can see the print button on the declaration side but when i click on it it tells me generating report and nothing comes. i dont know how i can print this for my bishop
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Medenuck wrote: i dont know how i can print this for my bishop
There seems to be a bug in LCR which shows up for certain browsers. The report is generated but then gets an error when trying to open the generated report. This was previous reported in this thread.

My experience is that it works when using the Firefox browser.

I'm going to submit Feedback and hopefully they can find and fix the problem.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I can print the report with Chrome 61.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Interesting. I just tried it and I got the same problem using Chrome 62.0.3202.62 (I actually got it just a moment ago using Chrome 61 but then I accidentally closed the browser and when I reopened Chrome it was Chrome 62).
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

I decided to try disabling some extensions and it looks like disabling AdBlocker stopped the problem. I'm not sure what about the page makes AdBlocker think it's an ad but anybody having problems printing may want to try disabling extensions they have installed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:I decided to try disabling some extensions and it looks like disabling AdBlocker stopped the problem. I'm not sure what about the page makes AdBlocker think it's an ad but anybody having problems printing may want to try disabling extensions they have installed.
Adblock can be set to not run on any page in the lds.org domain. I'd suggest doing that. I found in the past that doing so decreased the amount of resources Chrome was using. When it kicks in, the icon will change from the usual red "stop sign" to a green "thumbs up" if the page is on the exception list.

It would be interesting to see what domain that pop up page is from. I suspect it's different from LCR. That's probably what's triggering Adblock.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”