store.lds.org

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
drepouille

store.lds.org

Post by drepouille »

Is there something wrong with store.lds.org tonight? It seems slows and unresponsive.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Gary_Miller

Re: store.lds.org

Post by Gary_Miller »

I was just in there and had no problems.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Ah, I got it. The store.lds.org site does not respond to Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m.
It worked perfectly for me with Internet Explorer 9.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I'm using Chrome not sure of the version but I know its the most up-to date. I have never had any problems with the store.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

It wasn't working with Chrome at the stake center last night. Chrome is working this morning at my home. I will try again at the stake center on Saturday.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

drepouille wrote:Ah, I got it. The store.lds.org site does not respond to Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m.
It worked perfectly for me with Internet Explorer 9.
Be sure your cookies are being accepted and not blocked in Chrome. Also, clear the cache, close the browser and try again.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I agree with your logic except that it didn't work at the stake center, but it did work at my home without any other changes. Also, it did work at the stake center using IE 9.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I have returned to the stake center, and tried to access store.lds.org using Chrome on the stake clerk's computer. I can open that web page, but I can't click on any link or the search box. I was able to login by right-clicking on the login link, and opening the login page in a new tab.

When I locate the item I want to order, my click on the "add to cart" button is ignored, so I am stuck. This all works with IE8 and IE9. It fails with Chrome on my laptop and on the stake clerk's computer, but it works with Chrome on my laptop at home.

That's OK. I will just use IE to order everything.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:I have returned to the stake center, and tried to access store.lds.org using Chrome on the stake clerk's computer. I can open that web page, but I can't click on any link or the search box. I was able to login by right-clicking on the login link, and opening the login page in a new tab.

When I locate the item I want to order, my click on the "add to cart" button is ignored, so I am stuck. This all works with IE8 and IE9. It fails with Chrome on my laptop and on the stake clerk's computer, but it works with Chrome on my laptop at home.

That's OK. I will just use IE to order everything.
Sounds like security is set too high. Perhaps cookies are being blocked?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jander04

Post by jander04 »

I found the same problem today. I tried to used Chrome at the stake center log into store.lds.org, but log in dalog would never come up. Internet Explorer worked perfectly. When i returned home a few minutes after trying it at the stake center, Chrome worked perfectly.

There must be an interaction between Chrome and the church firewall.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”