updating tithing settlement after submission

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
colbyj

updating tithing settlement after submission

Post by colbyj »

Hi,
I am a Bishop and clicked submit on my ward's tithing declaration submission three days ago. I've since had a handful of people contact me to declare for 2018. I went back in and changed their status, which seems to also update the declaration summary.

Question: will these post-submission updates stick? Meaning, is what I just entered going to carry-over as part of our overall declaration summary? Seems to be yes, but just double-checking because I clearly see the green notice indicating "declaration submitted" with the date of jan 6th...

Thank you
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: updating tithing settlement after submission

Post by lajackson »

colbyj wrote:Question: will these post-submission updates stick?
Yes, although I believe the date will remain as the original date the report was submitted. You can verify this by opening the report again, and you will see that your latest changes are still there.
colbyj

Re: updating tithing settlement after submission

Post by colbyj »

thank you, yes I see the changes updating real-time...just wanted to double check what I am seeing is in fact what carries over as the 2018 report. Thank you

Return to “Local Unit Finance”