Baby Blessings

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jeffersontrimble

Re: Baby Blessings

Post by jeffersontrimble »

Does anyone have a pdf version of this online? It would be great if I could fill it out and save it as a pdf then send it to the Ward Clerk and Bishop.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

jeffersontrimble wrote:Does anyone have a pdf version of this online? It would be great if I could fill it out and save it as a pdf then send it to the Ward Clerk and Bishop.
It's probably not worth it. If you get the form from your Ward Clerk, he can pre-populate most/all of the fields for you before he prints it so all you have to do is sign it.
neut

Post by neut »

What do we need to do to get a form form for a baby blessing. We were told they could be obtained on line.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

neut wrote:What do we need to do to get a form form for a baby blessing. We were told they could be obtained on line.
What is your role in this? I don't know as the form is available to anyone except clerks and specific leaders.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”