Report of Church Disciplinary Action Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dltayman

Report of Church Disciplinary Action Form

Post by dltayman »

As a High Priest (and member of the High Council), I was asked to stand in for the absent Clerk in a ward disciplinary council. I was presented with the relevant information in the Handbook, but on review, I see that I do not have available the Report of Church Disciplinary Action form. I need to complete the report this week. Is there a way I could access a scanned/digital version of it in order to prepare my report? Thanks in advance.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is found in MLS in the menu item Other Resources > Confidential Reports and Forms > Report of Disciplinary Action. You must have MLS Edit Membership or Administrator rights for access.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dltayman

Post by dltayman »

So would I need to go through the clerk to obtain this form? I have my notes from the council, but need to know how to format it.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If he is available. I suspect one of the bishop's counselors and definitely the bishop have the necessary user rights to MLS to get the form.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dltayman

Post by dltayman »

Alright. Was hoping to find a way to do it otherwise. I'll contact them. Thanks.
croftr

Re: Report of Church Disciplinary Action Form

Post by croftr »

It is now at lds.org->Leader and Clerk Resources->Membership->Disciplinary Councils.

Return to “Reports and Forms”