Proposed Temple Ordinance Worker Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
pwilson

Proposed Temple Ordinance Worker Form

Post by pwilson »

Is there any plan to include this form in MLS to streamline submissions and/or is it available in a Word template format?

Thanks,
Paul
chfran-p40

Post by chfran-p40 »

I was thinking this same thing yesterday while filling out 10+ forms for the people in my ward. It would be great to be able to get the information straight from MLS and fill out the rest.
aaho

Temple Worker Form

Post by aaho »

It's come up in our Stake too. Where can I get a copy of that form if not in MLS?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aaho wrote:It's come up in our Stake too. Where can I get a copy of that form if not in MLS?
Contact your temple. The forms are not consistent for all temples at this point.
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

Alan_Brown wrote:Contact your temple. The forms are not consistent for all temples at this point.
Is this advice still current? Should I contact my temple for such a form?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

subtlecoolness wrote:Is this advice still current? Should I contact my temple for such a form?
There is a standard form called the Confidential Report on Proposed Temple Worker form. The process of calling a temple ordinance worker is outlined in Handbook 1, 3.10.1. If this process is followed, the temple president is the only person who needs to have the blank form, because he is the first one who needs to fill it out.

I am aware that a different process is followed in some temple districts.

I believe that carefully following the process in Handbook 1 would provide a magnificent experience for any member who is being considered for calling as a temple ordinance worker.
caj36

Post by caj36 »

pwilson wrote:Is there any plan to include this form in MLS to streamline submissions and/or is it available in a Word template format?

I just contacted our temple (Chicago), and they were able to email me a pdf version of the form where most of the information can be typed into the form prior to printing. This will save us some time. They did make clear that while they can send us the form electronically, they have no capability to receive the form electronically at this time - they only can receive paper.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Open up a new temple and do this for 300+ in a stake, the tons'o'fun
sambryner

Is this process still the same

Post by sambryner »

Is the form still only available from the temple? We just created a new YSA stake and the new stake president is asking that all Bishops have the form.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

yes, contact your temple recorder for procedures.. temple recorder is available from cdol.lds.org

Return to “Reports and Forms”