Trending Primary Attendance by Gender by

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
utahtroutboy

Trending Primary Attendance by Gender by

Post by utahtroutboy »

During a recent stake conference...the visiting area authority mentioned a statistic for my stake that I'd like to track via custom or quarterly reports. He said the stake is seeing a drop in primary attendance for boys between ages 3 and 11.

I'd like to track that info so we can gauge potential successes.

I've tried building a custom report or diving deeper into a quarterly report...but have had no success. Any thoughts on how we can track/trend this type of info?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Trending Primary Attendance by Gender by

Post by russellhltn »

utahtroutboy wrote:primary attendance for boys between ages 3 and 11.
The only place attendance is reported is on the quarterly report. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, it's not divided by gender, or identified by names. If that's the case, I don't understand where that information would be coming from.

The best I can guess is he's talking about a statistic from the church at large that he wants the stake to pay special attention to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
utahtroutboy wrote:primary attendance for boys between ages 3 and 11.
The only place attendance is reported is on the quarterly report. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, it's not divided by gender, or identified by names. If that's the case, I don't understand where that information would be coming from.

The best I can guess is he's talking about a statistic from the church at large that he wants the stake to pay special attention to.
You are correct. The quarterly report lists the total number of children attended, against the total number of children on the rolls. There is no option to record by gender.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

utahtroutboy wrote:Any thoughts on how we can track/trend this type of info?
If I was going to try to track/trend this info, I would ask the wards to provide the numbers by gender from their primary rolls. A number of years ago (in another stake) each ward was required to provide the quarterly report information monthly to the stake for their own tracking/trending.

Return to “Reports and Forms”