Drill down reports to individual names

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rmorrison99

Re: Drill down reports to individual names

Post by rmorrison99 »

I appreciate the feedback. Still it would be helpful to post this explanation on the LCR Access Table, and/or on the reports themselves so other members don’t have to to a google search to discover what we just discussed in this community tech post. A comment somewhere on the report as well would be nice too. It would be particularly helpful to those who assist in training ward and stake leaders because it it challenging to train when you do not know how the access to individual detail is obtained when you yourself cannot see it on your own report views. All leaders objectives are to teach and help the “one” but if we can never see how to access them on the report, then leadership training to those who are unaware can be a bit cumbersome.
davesudweeks

Re: Drill down reports to individual names

Post by davesudweeks »

I believe ward leader training on accessing the actual reports would be better if conducted by the ward clerk. In my opinion, stake training is more along the lines of "what to do" in a particular calling where one of the responsibilities of the ward clerk is helping ward leaders with the "how to do it" aspect of their responsibilities in line with the tools the church has provided.

Full disclosure: I have served on the High Council and currently serve as ward clerk.

Return to “Reports and Forms”