Seminary Lists

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
LDSCurious1

Seminary Lists

Post by LDSCurious1 »

Hi All:

I'm a brand new Assistant ward clerk for membership (first week), and I got a request to print the list of those enrolled in Seminary and a list of incoming freshman to determine the student complement of each class.

In LCR, I can see the list of Seminary students enrolled, not enrolled and opted out. However, unless I'm REALLY missing it, there's no way to print the list. Also, I have no idea in LCR how to generate a list of incoming freshmen.

Help please. How do I print the list of Seminary students and how do I generate and print a list of incoming freshmen?

Thanks in advance for the help :mrgreen:
eblood66

Re: Seminary Lists

Post by eblood66 »

I haven't used the seminary site much myself so there may be someone else with better knowledge.

But from what I can see I think you'll just have to use the browser's print function and print the web page. You can get the list of those who have registered and who have a 2021 graduation year to get a list of incoming freshmen who have registered. But there probably isn't any way to get a list of incoming freshmen who haven't registered because that requires knowing what grade they are in school and that information isn't available until they have registered and entered it.
LDSCurious1

Re: Seminary Lists

Post by LDSCurious1 »

I was kind of beginning to believe the same thing after poking around a little bit. You pretty much just confirmed it :-). If anyone else wants to chime in, Please do.

Return to “Reports and Forms”