Reports - Prospective Elders

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
utex61

Reports - Prospective Elders

Post by utex61 »

As a High Councilor assigned to a specific unit in our Stake it would be nice to be able to pull up a report for prospective elders for the stake and units. Is there a way to do this or get the capability to do this? Are they planning allowing HC to do this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Reports - Prospective Elders

Post by lajackson »

utex61 wrote:As a High Councilor assigned to a specific unit in our Stake it would be nice to be able to pull up a report for prospective elders for the stake and units. Is there a way to do this or get the capability to do this? Are they planning allowing HC to do this?
After reading the first question and answer at the LCR FAQ, I would ask the elders quorum president to provide me a list at our first stewardship interview, and to identify on the list which few prospective elders were first priority for his presidency. I would then offer to go with him to visit with those prospective elders and their families in their homes.

But, that's just me. You may be inspired to help in a completely different way.
ericawaite

Post by ericawaite »

I would like to recommend that on the Unit Statistics Report - Under the Prospective Elders it have the option to display their current calling. When working with Prospective Elders it would be helpful to see their current calling and then with the ward council, solicit a discussion on how they are doing with that calling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ericawaite wrote:I would like to recommend that on the Unit Statistics Report - Under the Prospective Elders it have the option to display their current calling. When working with Prospective Elders it would be helpful to see their current calling and then with the ward council, solicit a discussion on how they are doing with that calling.
While the developers may see it, it would be a good idea to submit that using the feedback link in LCR.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ssio

Post by ssio »

Does anyone have the prospective elders checklist (it seemed to look like the new and returning member progress form)?

Return to “Reports and Forms”