Custom Single Adult Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jirp

Re: Custom Single Adult Report

Post by jirp »

russellhltn wrote:
jirp wrote:The ability of the stake presidency to access SA information was removed so they can't even print a list of SAs last I knew.
That doesn't sound right. I can understand if some leaders didn't have access - such as High Councilors. But not the stake presidency.

However, looking at the access table, I don't see anything SA related on there. Perhaps LCR doesn't have a SA report?
I went through it in March with the 2nd councilor in my stake presidency and unless it has been fixed since he didn't have that access then. Ward clerk could do the ward report but stake presidency couldn't do it for the stake level. I reported it then so it may have been fixed because surely they should be able to print that report for the stake. Reports I could find through my login he didn't have a stake equivalent through his and I think we hunted the system fairly well.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I can confirm that the stake presidency can generate a customized list of single adults in the stake using the LCR Member List. He can select the Single Adult organization, and then select the fields (gender, age, address, phone, or e-mail) he wants to display.
Don't look for this under Organizations or Reports. It is under Membership, Member List.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
ericawaite

Post by ericawaite »

Is there any consideration to adding a field to the Single adults (31 and over) Report in LCR that would indicate if the Single Adult is widowed? This could be kept confidential based on the users credentials or calling similar to other rights. I would find this useful in working with the Single Adults to quickly know who is widowed.

Return to “Reports and Forms”