Downloadable Forms??

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
notchback

Downloadable Forms??

Post by notchback »

Are there any forms that are downloadable from LDS.org? I need the temple worker recommendation form, and rather than ordering one for 15 cents and then paying $3.00 for shipping, it seems that it would make sense that those would be retrievable on the internet.

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Downloadable Forms??

Post by aebrown »

notchback wrote:Are there any forms that are downloadable from LDS.org? I need the temple worker recommendation form, and rather than ordering one for 15 cents and then paying $3.00 for shipping, it seems that it would make sense that those would be retrievable on the internet.
Procedures may vary from temple to temple, but our temple's office is happy to send our stake the electronic form via email.

And I'm not sure exactly who has access, but certainly bishops and stake presidents can now process temple worker applications on LDS.org using Leader and Clerk Resources without using paper at all.
davepeterson

Post by davepeterson »

In our stake in Houston, our stake president and bishops are using this new electronic temple worker recommendation system. However, there are a few recommendations in the that system that neither the bishops nor the stake president can take actions on - they seem to be frozen/stuck. What is the best way to get support on this application? As stake executive secretary I cannot even see this application - so I am blind, but trying to help our bishops and stake president get this issue resolved.

Thanks!
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The Winter Quarters temple presidency has also switched from paper forms to the new electronic submission system, which is only available to stake presidents and bishops. I truly wish other members of the stake presidency could access this new site, but alas, it is confidential.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
tafollam

Post by tafollam »

Any download available if you have any would help.....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tafollam wrote:Any download available if you have any would help.....
This form is not currently downloadable. Your choices are to use the online system (bishops and stake presidents only), obtain an electronic form from your temple's office, or order the paper form from store.lds.org (sign-in with appropriate calling required).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

DavePeterson wrote:In our stake in Houston, our stake president and bishops are using this new electronic temple worker recommendation system. However, there are a few recommendations in the that system that neither the bishops nor the stake president can take actions on - they seem to be frozen/stuck. What is the best way to get support on this application?
Sit down with your stake president or one of your bishops and see if they can find a support source. If that fails, get the names of the applications that are hung and call the Global Service Desk. Either they will free them up for you or refer you to the Temple Department.
dhatch

Post by dhatch »

I submitted a Proposed Temple Worker form to my Bishop. He said I need to submit it on line. How or where do I access the online application?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dhatch wrote:I submitted a Proposed Temple Worker form to my Bishop. He said I need to submit it on line. How or where do I access the online application?
I believe that only the bishop, stake president, and temple president are able to access that online system.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Brother Jackson is right. Tell the bishop he is the only person in the ward who can access that online system via LCR.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Reports and Forms”