Assistant clerk access to HB1

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Assistant clerk access to HB1

Post by scgallafent »

russellhltn wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:Hmm, I see a link to Handbook 1, but when I click it it just brings up Handbook 2. I'm a general "Stake Assistant Clerk" (not assigned to technology or membership or finance) so I would assume I'd have access if you do. Any ideas why it might be different for me? Is it still working for you?
According to the list I've seen, "Stake Assistant Clerk" should have access. I don't think I saw the link to HB1 in clerksupport before I did have access. It's working for me as of this posting.
There was an issue when this was originally deployed and "Stake Assistant Clerk" did not have access, but all of the specialized clerks (Stake Assistant Clerk--Finance, etc.) did. As of this morning, the issue has been corrected. If you think your calling should have access and you still don't have access, please let me know so that we can check and make sure there aren't any additional issues.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

It works now! Thank you!
jwtaber

Post by jwtaber »

I'm an assistant stake clerk and the revamped clerk.lds.org is now giving me access to Handbook 1.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

jwtaber wrote:I'm an assistant stake clerk and the revamped clerk.lds.org is now giving me access to Handbook 1.
You need to make sure your calling MLS a standard calling and not a custom calling.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Gary_Miller wrote:
jwtaber wrote:I'm an assistant stake clerk and the revamped clerk.lds.org is now giving me access to Handbook 1.
You need to make sure your calling MLS a standard calling and not a custom calling.
I think he stated that he could see Handbook1! If he had a custom calling he wouldn't see it.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Biggles wrote:
Gary_Miller wrote:
I think he stated that he could see Handbook1! If he had a custom calling he wouldn't see it.
Ops my bad I guess I need to pay better attention.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”