Adjusting/removing existing I'm a Mormon profile?

Discussions about other Church websites
jonahduffin

Adjusting/removing existing I'm a Mormon profile?

Post by jonahduffin »

Hi all,

I made a mormon.org "I'm a Mormon" profile through the missionary portal while preparing for my mission. Now that I am home the profile still comes up in google searches, but I would like to either adjust or remove the profile. I can't figure out how- it seems different from the time when I created a profile. Any tips/feedback?

Thanks,

Jonah
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Adjusting/removing existing I'm a Mormon profile?

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
spowzer

Post by spowzer »

Hello, the link below is dead, can you tell me what happened to the info that was on the profiles? I don't recall getting a notice from mormon.org or comeuntochrist.org that the data would be purged?

thanks,

-John
spowzer@yahoo.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the program ended as it was using "Mormon" instead of the proper name for the church. I'm not seeing any sign of it having become "I'm a member".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”