Missionary Online System Question

Discussions about other Church websites
RobinsonWilliamLDS

Re: Missionary Online System Question

Post by RobinsonWilliamLDS »

How long does it take for a call letter to arrive outside the US, (to India)??
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

RobinsonWilliamLDS wrote:How long does it take for a call letter to arrive outside the US, (to India)??
There is probably no one on this forum who can answer your question with any authority. After a quick google search it appears that a First Class letter from the US to India can take 21 days. I don't know what postal method the church uses for international mail. Your bishop or branch president may be able to answer as the church mails documents to them on a fairly regular basis (at least they used to when I served as bishop but that was some years ago).
Prestoniack

Post by Prestoniack »

What does “call sent” mean in the portal? Ours says that and is also asking for the pin. Does that mean the call is on its way to us?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Prestoniack wrote:Does that mean the call is on its way to us?
Yes, it is.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

And I'd assume the PIN is in the package, so you won't be able to access the Missionary Portal until you get it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nimako44

Post by nimako44 »

Please my call is on pending can it be ready this week
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nimako44 wrote:Please my call is on pending can it be ready this week
Call letter pending means that the letter to you announcing your call is being prepared for signature. It will be combined with other information you will need and will be mailed to you soon or made available to you electronically if you live in the United States or Canada.
nimako44

Post by nimako44 »

Please on the tab it saying that my call letter has been sent... And I should enter the pin.... So can my mission call will be ready this week or next week...Ghana
Goldplated

Post by Goldplated »

In the Venezuela particular case, there are chances that the letter will never Arrives, but in Lucky cases the letter will get fast in Caracas the capital but to deliver it to your house it can take from one two weeks to one month, guilty: the post Office
i love you my savior: jesus christ
simontrevormugalula

Post by simontrevormugalula »

My mission papers have been pending at the Area Office for four months now due to some stuff which i recently solved with my Stake President, so, is there a possibility that they can be resumed and get submitted to the Church Headquarters?? Thank you, Am Mugalula Simon Trevor, Uganda.

Return to “Other Websites”