Missionary Online System Question

Discussions about other Church websites
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Online System Question

Post by lajackson »

It is my understanding that missionary calls are sent by first class or priority US Postal Service mail. Mail from the United States to international countries normally arrives in 7 to 21 days, depending on mail service in the destination country.
italianman210

Post by italianman210 »

As i prepared for my mission, i was instructed that i needed to send in my mission call to help get my passport/visa. What i didn't know was that i would not receive my mission call back. I was really curious if there was a way (similar to the Patriarchal Blessing) to receive a copy of my mission call?
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

italianman210 wrote:As i prepared for my mission, i was instructed that i needed to send in my mission call to help get my passport/visa. What i didn't know was that i would not receive my mission call back. I was really curious if there was a way (similar to the Patriarchal Blessing) to receive a copy of my mission call?
Your bishop or branch president can contact Church headquarters (i.e., Global Service Center) for assistance with this request.
17lmarsh

Post by 17lmarsh »

Where does the church show if my mission papers were received at the missionary department?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

17lmarsh wrote:Where does the church show if my mission papers were received at the missionary department?
Your stake president can see the status of an online missionary application.
oswellk

Post by oswellk »

Can clerks view the status of a mission call
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

oswellk wrote:Can clerks view the status of a mission call
A stake clerk who has been delegated by the stake president to assist will be able to see that information.
oswellk

Post by oswellk »

Whenever i log into my missionary portal i am asked to enter a pin for pre-mtc training. Does that mean i have been assigned although i haven't received my call
odungawilson

Post by odungawilson »

how do I know if assignment has been made or not. I sent my papers two months a go but they asked me to sign new statement of understanding and I did it two weeks ago. how do I know that stage at which my call is at. thanks am from Africa country
kasarachidavidson

Post by kasarachidavidson »

Please am done with every necessary things in my mission form n it's left to send it but my stake clerk says that I have to wait cuz my stake is having a problem. Which is we don't have a president in authority what should I do or De clerk please

Return to “Other Websites”