Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other LDS websites such as Mormon.org, ProvidentLiving.org, etc.
nyirendapraise

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby nyirendapraise » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:45 am

I'm trying to access missionary portal sign in with my account as acknowledge the acceptance of my call but I can't access it

williamsika

Missionary Portal Access

Postby williamsika » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 pm

When a missionary is waiting to receive their call, when does the Missionary Portal gets updated with where they are serving? I thought that it will only get updated after they input the code on the Mission Call Packet/Letter.
Just curious if there is any chance that the Missionary will see the place they are called to before they open the Mission Call Letter.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby scgallafent » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 am

williamsika wrote:When a missionary is waiting to receive their call, when does the Missionary Portal gets updated with where they are serving? I thought that it will only get updated after they input the code on the Mission Call Packet/Letter.
Just curious if there is any chance that the Missionary will see the place they are called to before they open the Mission Call Letter.

There isn't a way for the missionary to see their assignment before the call letter is opened. Once the assignment has been made, the missionary portal prompts for a PIN that is found in the call packet.

We had a missionary in our ward who would check the missionary portal each day to see if the status had changed. Once she was prompted for a PIN, she knew the assignment had been made but had to wait for the call packet to see where she was going.

Return to “Other Websites”