Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other LDS websites such as Mormon.org, ProvidentLiving.org, etc.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby lajackson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:48 am

If your missionary (not you) is having trouble accessing the Missionary Portal, have him or her carefully follow these instructions one more time, and then if needed contact your ward clerk for assistance in working with the Global Service Center to resolve the problem.

Gibrillasj

Postby Gibrillasj » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 pm

I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Gibrillasj wrote:I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.

My parents are serving there currently. You'll love your mission!
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Gibrillasj wrote:I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.

If you are trying to submit the acceptance for your mission call, you need to follow the instructions in your call packet. This is not the correct place to accept a mission call.

goose1224

Postby goose1224 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:32 pm

My son just started his mission papers with our bishop, he is trying to access the Missionary Portal, after signing in it says "Non Missionary", I checked with my bishop to verify and he stated that everything from his end is done, he even rechecked while I was sitting there. Any thoughts? How long does it take after your bishop has done his part to be able to sign into the Missionary Portal. Thanks Rod, rstocking@cableone.net

tochukwu27

Postby tochukwu27 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 am

please I need your help to access missionary portal, so that I can submit my acceptance letter. thanks.

Return to “Other Websites”