Status on new stake and ward websites on lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
niederhausern

Status on new stake and ward websites on lds.org

Post by niederhausern »

What is the status on the new stake and ward websites on lds.org and where can I find what features will be available for example will there be a place to upload stake and ward documents, etc? Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

niederhausern wrote:What is the status on the new stake and ward websites on lds.org and where can I find what features will be available for example will there be a place to upload stake and ward documents, etc? Thanks.
The only status I know of is the one published in Stake and Ward Websites:Overview: "These features are currently in development and will be built over the course of 2011. "

As for the plans, you can see those on the wiki at Local Unit Website Project. I don't think the wiki pages are up to date, so I can't vouch for their reliability.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Remember, you can still have a say in those things they develop...Send feedback via the "feedback link" on lds.org with what you like and what you hope to see.

Return to “Main Church Website”