ldschurch.org email

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: ldschurch.org email

Post by aebrown »

danpass wrote:
oharik wrote:Can I change my ldschurch.org username? Thank you!
If you mean your LDSAccount username, used to sign into lds.org, familysearch.org, etc., yes.

Go to this page, after signing in. You can edit your username as well as your display name.
I believe that ldschurch.org email accounts are issued only to people with Workforce LDS Accounts. Such accounts are not allowed to change their LDS Account username.
Lupetuione

Post by Lupetuione »

I am trying to find the link to log in to my ldschurch.org email from our Mission Home Computer . Can you please tell me what is the link to log in with your ldschurch.org email ?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Lupetuione wrote:I am trying to find the link to log in to my ldschurch.org email from our Mission Home Computer . Can you please tell me what is the link to log in with your ldschurch.org email ?
Try https://mail.office365.com/
abilladeau

Post by abilladeau »

Trouble with migration of outlook Aug 13 from webapp to 365- what url do I go to to sign into outlook 365 now? I am using a Dell laptop in the Philippines... Chrome...
abilladeau@ldschurch.org
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please do not post personal information here. This is a public forum where all posts are visible to anyone on the planet with a web browser (or a web crawler). This is also not an appropriate help/support request channel. Specific requests should be sent to a help/support request channel.
Jayyorpoi

LDS MAIL

Post by Jayyorpoi »

There is an issue with some people using the student portal on BYU Pathway connect, some are member but because of the do not able to recover their LDS mail, some go ahead and created new mail as none member, so what can we do to help this young people out in Sierra Leone.
Because i have come across many of this young people explained it to me,
One reason of then, the fees for member is difference from none member this is their challenge even to pay their fees.
Regard
James Yorpoi

Return to “Main Church Website”