Download Talks not available for Apr 2019 GC?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
orman77

Download Talks not available for Apr 2019 GC?

Post by orman77 »

When will individual talks be download-able on the website? Currently, only an mp3 of an entire session seems to be available for download. The October 2018 conference (and most sessions before) have a link to download talks and music that doesn't appear (yet?) for the April Conference. It usually takes a while for this to be posted but this seems longer than normal (usually it is a zip file with each talk or song as a separate mp3). I like to load individual talks on my mp3 player to listen to and downloading an entire session isn't very practical.

Thanks,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Download Talks not available for Apr 2019 GC?

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not seeing a way to download individual talks in bulk, but if I go into each talk, there's a download button that allows me to download the MP3 of that talk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
orman77

Re: Download Talks not available for Apr 2019 GC?

Post by orman77 »

Perfect. That solves my problem. Not quite as efficient as downloading entire sessions but the content is there and easy to get to. Thanks for your help!

Return to “Main Church Website”