Pre-field Training on Missionary Portal

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
marindalurch

Re: Pre-field Training on Missionary Portal

Post by marindalurch »

I am having this same problem! The District Videos and the missionary handbook won't let me mark them complete. How can this be fixed?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

To be sure someone can help you solve those problems, please use the Feedback or similar button/link on the page where you are attempting to mark a task ask completed. Because this is a user-to-user forum, not an official help/support request channel, there's no guarantee anyone who can help you will see this thread/topic.
kowie97

Post by kowie97 »

(Partial solution?) The District videos: for a while I couldn't find the button to mark them complete, but when I open the video and it opens a new page, there is a "Mark as Complete" button in the top right corner. I finally got it to work from there. I'm having the same problem with the Handbook though. I think I'll just have to let it go.
deacononduty

Post by deacononduty »

I am also working on my missionary Training. But when I watch the video and mark it complete it still doesn't work. Is there a solution to this problem? I have tried to refresh the browser and rewatch the video but it still wont let me mark it off.
comicrubiks

Post by comicrubiks »

I am having the same exact problem it wont check the box thing
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

If there is a feedback or help link at the bottom of the page, that is the official way to report a problem. There is no guarantee anyone on this user-to-user help forum will have experience with your specific problem. It is unlikely anyone who can actually fix this will see anything on this forum. You may not receive an individualized response, but I believe all feedback is reviewed and passed to appropriate groups for resolution.
MaxRomero27

Post by MaxRomero27 »

KenzieEvans wrote:I have completed most of the pre-field training on the missionary portal but it will not let me check them off. I hit the mark complete button but it does not work. It just says "Finish the Course and this item will be marked complete." How do I check them off to show that I finished the training?
Was there ever a solution found for this?

Return to “Main Church Website”