Issues with myinstitute.lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
francescaligorio

Issues with myinstitute.lds.org

Post by francescaligorio »

Hello!
I've been trying for the past several months to visit the myinstitute.lds.org site in order to view my local Institute's schedule and register for classes. I live far from my local Institute and have a limited time window when I would be able to attend a class, and the Institute Facebook page is out-of-date (or maybe I've found an old page).
When I visit the site address, I am directed to a login page for my LDS account, which I proceed to login to, and then I'm redirected to the Institute website. There's a "Learn More" button towards the bottom of the page to redirect you to the myInstitute site, but I am redirected back to the main Institute site again.
I was wondering if it's just an issue on my end and with my account, or if it's a general problem.
Thank you and May God Bless!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Issues with myinstitute.lds.org

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest calling the Institute to see if they can help you out. I tried the site. It seems to work properly for me. So, it may be something with your account or the Institute that's close to you. Oddly, the closest one to me isn't showing up. Instead, it shows me two others. It may be the one close to me hasn't entered their class information yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Issues with myinstitute.lds.org

Post by sbradshaw »

If you have a smart phone you could also see if you have better luck with the Seminaries and Institutes mobile app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”