FIR working correctly?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
eblood66

FIR working correctly?

Post by eblood66 »

Is anyone else having problems with the FIR site? Both my ward clerk and I can get into the reporting form but it doesn't have any options listed for the location or issue type. I'm wondering if this is a problem with our unit and/or building or is this a general issue going on right now.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FIR working correctly?

Post by russellhltn »

It seems to work fine for me. I'm not sure which field you're referring to as "location". If it's "Facility" that's a problem as I have to fill in "Facility" to get a list of "issue type". "Location in the building" isn't a drop-down list (at least for me).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Right, I meant Facility (I was going off memory and didn't look it up first--should have known better). I have no options listed for Facility.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Maybe time to contact FM and ask if something is going on with their database.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Selecting Facility was working fine for me 30 minutes ago.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Thanks. Sounds like we need to contact the FM group and/or GSC then. I was kind of hoping it was a general problem that they would probably be aware of and be working on.

Return to “Main Church Website”