Make ministering assignments.

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
adamsj01

Make ministering assignments.

Post by adamsj01 »

Make ministering assignments. How is this done?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Make ministering assignments.

Post by russellhltn »

In Leader and Clerk Resources (aka LCR).

lcr.lds.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
reagan09

Post by reagan09 »

I am the RS president of the Dawson Hollow ward. now that we are able to add Young Women in a companionship in the ministering program, How do I add them to the on-line reports. Also How can I change companionships, add or subtract a sister on the report.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

reagan09 wrote:I am the RS president of the Dawson Hollow ward. now that we are able to add Young Women in a companionship in the ministering program, How do I add them to the on-line reports. Also How can I change companionships, add or subtract a sister on the report.
From the new Ministering tab on LCR:
Ministering | Relief Society
On that page there is a tab to record interviews and a tab for assignments.
Click on the Assignments tab
Everywhere you see a circle with 3 dots inside it, clicking on it opens a list of things you can do (print, send a message, edit, etc)
If you click "edit," you can search for sisters to add to the companionship or sisters to be ministered to. YW will show up in the search list and you should be able to select them from the list.

Note the information in the blue box just above the first District.
stcatharines

Post by stcatharines »

How do you send out the new assignments with companionships and show them the info for those they minister to?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

It is preferred to have a discussion with the ministers that are being assigned, rather than just "send assignments." However, once the discussion has happened, the ability to send their assignment is available

In MemberTools, go to Reports | Ministering (Brothers or Sisters) | select the district | tap the 3 dots to the right of the ministering companionship and select whether you want to send the assignment by email or text

In LCR, go to Ministering | Current assignment (Brothers or Sisters) | click on the 3 dots to the right of the companionship and select Send Assignment
kaymandavis

Post by kaymandavis »

I don't have three dots to the right of anyone.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I see three dots to the right of the the companionships both on android and LCR. For LCR, I have attached a screenshot of the options you see when you click the three dots.
Attachments
Annotation 2021-03-28 175335.png
(14.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think the three dots are there only for certain callings - such as in the EQ or RS presidency.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
reddgirl

Post by reddgirl »

I don't see the three dots either (see attachment). Should I be somewhere else to see the dots? When I click on a name, that doesn't give it to me either.

[moderator note: Attachment removed that disclosed confidential and restricted access information.]
Last edited by jdlessley on Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed attachement containing confidential and restricted access information

Return to “Main Church Website”