Patriarchal Blessing Recommend

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
lcjc92

Patriarchal Blessing Recommend

Post by lcjc92 »

Could we submit Patriarchal Blessing Recommend under lds.org (or still have to do it under MLS) ? If yes, could you please forward the website URL and the process. Thanks
drepouille

Re: Patriarchal Blessing Recommend

Post by drepouille »

The great thing about LCR is the "Find Individuals and Pages" search box. Just type any search term, such as "blessing" into that box, and it will give you a link to the page you are looking for.

The Patriarchal Blessing home pages displays two icons. You want to click on the icon on the right to get to the recommend submission page. Please keep in mind that your patriarch must be using the online recommend system. If he is not, then you will need to print a recommend through MLS.

Here is the URL you requested: https://pb.lds.org/pbsubmit/#/home
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
runjjk

Post by runjjk »

I have tried that link and it either shows up as just my own personal page or access denied. I am the bishop of the ward and I believe the one who needs to do this recommend. How can I get this corrected so I can submit the recommend online? Thank you for any help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may want to check with your stake clerk to see if your Patriarch is using the on-line system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”