LCR site down?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
bstone81

LCR site down?

Post by bstone81 »

It appears that the LCR site is down again. It is giving this message:

"No Content or Invalid Content found for this url : /topics/serve-and-teach/lead-in-the-church"
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LCR site down?

Post by lajackson »

bstone81 wrote:It appears that the LCR site is down again.
Have you signed in to your account? I just went to the specific location you mentioned and it appears to be working just fine.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

Yes, I'm logged in.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

I have cleared my cache , cookies, and browsing history. I have tried it on IE, Firefox and Chrome. And still getting the same error message.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

I also rebooted.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

So when I click on the Serve and Teach Navigation link, And when the drop down pops up, and I click on "Lead in the Church" I get the top banner and the footer, and then the error message. It doesn't pop up the log in screen. But when I do log in, the message stays. I can access it on my ipad and iphone through my wiFi. I must have something on my laptop that is corrupted. Any ideas?
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

So the LCR apps work on my ipad and iphone, but the same error when I try to access the LCR through a browser on my iphone and ipad. I'll try resetting my router to see if that corrects the problem.
bstone81

Post by bstone81 »

This URL link from the "Lead in the Church" navigation on the LCR dropdown: https://www.lds.org/topics/serve-and-te ... h?lang=eng Throws the error.

But when I copy the URL from my ipad: https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/?lang=eng#aths and copy and paste it into my browser, it works. LDS IT, can you explain what is happening here? Why would I be getting a different URL on my browser version than the iPad version?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

bstone81 wrote: LDS IT, can you explain what is happening here?
This is not LDS IT. This forum is user to user tech assistance. Only someone who has experienced your problem and solved it would be able to answer your question. If you want your feedback to get to the programmers, you should leave feedback on lds.org (there should be a feedback link on the bottom of the page that is experiencing the problem - if not you can use the main page and describe what is happening). You may not receive a personalized answer, but I'm told all feedback is read.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

I'm getting the same error when I select the "Lead in the Church" menu item. But the link to Leader and Clerk Resources under My Account and Ward > Tools and Support works fine. That's the one I always use anyway. I didn't even know the other one went to LCR.

Return to “Main Church Website”