Submit button not working on feedback pages

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
rodeab

Submit button not working on feedback pages

Post by rodeab »

Good day LDS Tech!

Thank you for all you do!!!

The problem:
For the past while every time I go to make web feedback and click on the "submit" button, nothing happens. It seems that maybe the "submit" button (click event) is broken. I click and nothing happens. Every field is filed in and the 'rate your experience' is completed.

Thank you for your attention.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Submit button not working on feedback pages

Post by lajackson »

rodeab wrote:For the past while every time I go to make web feedback and click on the "submit" button, nothing happens.
Well, since sending Feedback does not appear to be a viable option . . .

I sometimes have this problem using Firefox and am able to use another browser to submit feedback. When that happens, I add a line that I was not able to send feedback using Firefox.

Sometimes the button does not work if the Internet is slow or there was a problem loading the page.

If you are not able send feedback using another browser, post back here. The developers do not regularly haunt the Forum, but I know a guy who knows a guy who . . . i.e., we have ways. I think if the button was totally broken, they would have noticed that the feedback had stopped. Yes, there is that much, but they do read it all, even if they do not always respond.
rodeab

Re: Submit button not working on feedback pages

Post by rodeab »

lajackson wrote: Well, since sending Feedback does not appear to be a viable option . . .

I sometimes have this problem using Firefox and am able to use another browser to submit feedback. When that happens, I add a line that I was not able to send feedback using Firefox.
Haha, "...since sending feedback does not...", good one.

That's a good point, I was on Firefox. I will test something else out next time something comes up on the site. Yes, I can imagine the feedback is pretty busy. The site is great, but by the nature of it's extensive interconnections it's its own monster. My hat is off to the developers and always try to be nice in my feedback, which are usually only a "heads up" sort of thing. I am always finding broken links and the like.

Thanks for the help and sending this on to the "know-a-guy", aka "twilight bark".

Best!

Return to “Main Church Website”