Patriarchal Blessing submission

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jeffreyshowalter

Re: Patriarchal Blessing submission

Post by jeffreyshowalter »

How can we set up a Scribe or Secretary to the Patriarch? I have made one as a custom calling but no LDS.org rights come along with it. It would be helpful to have this position to allow the elderly Patriarch's to hand off the typing/computer entry work to younger set of eyes.
rella

Post by rella »

Hello, were you ever able to get an answer to this? I have the same issue in my stake.
nchell

Post by nchell »

rella wrote:Hello, were you ever able to get an answer to this? I have the same issue in my stake.
We recently needed to add a scribe to help a patriarch move to the online system.

If you have appropriate permissions for the ‘Patriarch and Leader’ section of the Patriarchal Blessing site, select ‘Settings’ from the menu, and scroll down to ‘Scribes’. There is an ‘Add Scribe’ button which should then allow you to give the new scribe the access they need to assist the patriarch.
dklayton

Post by dklayton »

How does the PB submission system work with two Patriarchs in a stake? Do all recommends show for both Patriarchs or only for the one requested by the candidate?
D. Kent Layton
Mesa Maricopa Stake.

Return to “Main Church Website”