No more PDF versions of the Ensign?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
mdeighton

Re: No more PDF versions of the Ensign?

Post by mdeighton »

sbradshaw wrote:I'd recommend sending feedback using the Feedback link at the bottom of LDS.org – those who manage content will be most likely to see your comments there.
Welp, dropped one in now. Thanks for the tip, I'll update if I hear anything!
toto_tamalochi

Post by toto_tamalochi »

Please help
I will really like to have the September 1972 issue of Ensign magazine in PDF. As I was preparing a timeline for the Institute class, I teach and I found out that this issue was dedicated to México and Central America and has my dad’s testimony on it. He never told me about it, I bet he never new about it, since it as not published to the Liahona. There is no way to ask him, he passed away last April.
So please help me get this issue or even the printed magazine.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

toto_tamalochi wrote:Please help
I will really like to have the September 1972 issue of Ensign magazine in PDF. As I was preparing a timeline for the Institute class, I teach and I found out that this issue was dedicated to México and Central America and has my dad’s testimony on it. He never told me about it, I bet he never new about it, since it as not published to the Liahona. There is no way to ask him, he passed away last April.
So please help me get this issue or even the printed magazine.
If it's a single article you're looking for, you might be able to contact the Church History Library and request a scan:
https://history.churchofjesuschrist.org ... t?lang=eng
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jennalacaria

Post by jennalacaria »

I found out how to access the PDF version of the Ensign! Yay! I have been trying to figure it out for a while now and am so excited that I discovered how to do it and that The Church still provides a digital copy of the actual magazine. It is very simple. Once you have chosen which month you want to view, on the table of contents page you will see the "download" icon, a down arrow with a horizontal line under it. Click that and it will give you different download options. To download the whole magazine choose Entire Book (PDF) or if you just want a specific page/talk then select that talk from the contents page, once it has come up click the download icon. Choose This Page (PDF). Wa la! There you have it.

Return to “Main Church Website”