Copy of Meetinghouse Tech Presentation .ppt

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
RARobinson0876

Copy of Meetinghouse Tech Presentation .ppt

Post by RARobinson0876 »

Can I get a copy of the PowerPoint presentation on Meetinghouse Tech that was discussed on Friday at 11:00 in the Zion Room? Could not find it anywhere on the site. My Stake President wants a report.

Thank you

Reid Robinson
Reidr0876@gmail.com
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Please note that posting your e-mail account here makes it visible to the entire world to see. This is not a private forum. Responders can use the private messaging feature of the forum to contact you privately without using your personal e-mail address.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scotthamilton57
Church Employee
Church Employee

Posting

Post by scotthamilton57 »

The Meetinghouse Technology team is meeting with Alan Smoot today to discuss where this presentation as well as many other presentations from the LDSTech 2012 conference will be posted. I will post the link as soon as we have this settled. Thank you for your patience.

Riley Hamilton
scotthamilton57
Church Employee
Church Employee

Presentation Recordings

Post by scotthamilton57 »

There are several recordings available for review at
http://tech.lds.org/wiki/LDSTech_Confer ... on_streams
including the MHT presentation (last presentation on the Friday March 30, 2012). The .ppt is not yet available but we hope that this helps.
Thanks.

Return to “Help with this forum”