LDS Account - Personal Information

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elderwdias

LDS Account - Personal Information

Post by elderwdias »

Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding the first name in the way it shows in my LDS account. Well, I had an ortographic mistake in my name that is already corrected in the MLS. However, here in the LDS account doesn't give me the option to change it. How could I do it?
Can anybody here help me, please?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account - Personal Information

Post by russellhltn »

From what I can tell, the name you see in ldsaccount.lds.org cannot be changed. But it doesn't appear anywhere else.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Avery2261@gmail.com

Post by Avery2261@gmail.com »

How do I change my membership statistics to member and add my morn to my account. I have tried but the site won't let me.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

By "morn" do you mean "MRN" or "Mom"? The former would make the most sense. (... guessing spelling auto-corrupt changed "mrn" to "morn".)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Avery2261@gmail.com wrote:How do I change my membership statistics to member and add my morn to my account. I have tried but the site won't let me.
Assuming you mean MRN, you should be able to do that at https://ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”