LDS Account - Personal Information

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elderwdias

LDS Account - Personal Information

Postby elderwdias » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 am

Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding the first name in the way it shows in my LDS account. Well, I had an ortographic mistake in my name that is already corrected in the MLS. However, here in the LDS account doesn't give me the option to change it. How could I do it?
Can anybody here help me, please?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account - Personal Information

Postby russellhltn » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 am

From what I can tell, the name you see in ldsaccount.lds.org cannot be changed. But it doesn't appear anywhere else.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Avery2261@gmail.com

Postby Avery2261@gmail.com » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 pm

How do I change my membership statistics to member and add my morn to my account. I have tried but the site won't let me.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm

By "morn" do you mean "MRN" or "Mom"? The former would make the most sense. (... guessing spelling auto-corrupt changed "mrn" to "morn".)

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Avery2261@gmail.com wrote:How do I change my membership statistics to member and add my morn to my account. I have tried but the site won't let me.

Assuming you mean MRN, you should be able to do that at https://ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”