LDS Open Source Projects

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
ADRATHBUN

Re: LDS Open Source Projects

Post by ADRATHBUN »

I've downloaded this program but it doesn't allow me to import the MLS file. Help?

Aaron
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ADRATHBUN wrote:I've downloaded this program but it doesn't allow me to import the MLS file. Help?
What "program" are you talking about? There are 40 posts in this topic, so it would help if you could provide a specific link to the program you're downloading.

Please note that you posted to a discussion that is 9 years old, so it's unlikely that any of the information is still relevant.
ADRATHBUN

Post by ADRATHBUN »

Sorry, the Emergency Preparedness Dayabase by Jay Askren.
Aaron
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Much has changed in the past 9 years. I'm not sure if that export function is still there in MLS. Many have been removed due to privacy reasons.

There's also now a policy that prohibits importing membership into third party software.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ADRATHBUN

Post by ADRATHBUN »

Thank you for the help. Is there any talk of possibly trying to get something along those lines approved for Emergency Preparedness for the wards?? I am newly appointed and our ward has absolutely nothing and no where for me to start.
Aaron
Aaron
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

MLS itself has some functions, but if I recall correctly, the reports left something to be desired. (Not to mention the challenges of getting access to the computer.)

At some point, the functions may find it's way into the on-line LCR, but there's a whole list of other functions that have higher priority.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”