Children and Sacrament Meeting

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
rodeab

Children and Sacrament Meeting

Post by rodeab »

Hello everyone of LDSTech,

I was just wondering if there is going to be an app. that is an simple illustrated and interactive follow along for sacrament meeting for littler children to help parents explain what is going on and what is next and some things that can be done during the speakers to engage in the scriptures, etc. It can show them about music with pictures and a bouncy on the words and it could have a depiction of a child being reverent or many people being reverent and showing the savior, etc, during the sacrament and when the sacrament is over then the parents can have it proceed. There could be options for child blessings and for confirmations.

I would have asked this in the questions page, but the form is not available on that page. Seems to be an error.

Thank you!
Aaron
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Children and Sacrament Meeting

Post by sbradshaw »

I think this is an interesting idea, but I think it would be most effective as a video that young families could watch at home about sacrament meeting, and then at church the parents could point out to them what's happening, to reinforce what they learned at home, by using the printed sacrament meeting program.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rodeab

Re: Children and Sacrament Meeting

Post by rodeab »

sbradshaw wrote:I think this is an interesting idea, but I think it would be most effective as a video that young families could watch at home about sacrament meeting, and then at church the parents could point out to them what's happening, to reinforce what they learned at home, by using the printed sacrament meeting program.
@sbradshaw
Oh, wow, I thought no one had responded. I spose my reply notification was off. Sorry, to take so long to get back with you.

Interesting, idea. However, sometimes some people need to see the relation in the moment, as they have a disconnect from the time of teaching to the moment. Just an optional help for parents. Thank you for your reply!

Return to “Other Member Technologies”