Printing Mission Papers

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
danpass

Re: Printing Mission Papers

Post by danpass »

michaelfish wrote:For on particular couple, when printing from the Missionary Online Recommendation System, the completed form prints only about half the page and the rest continues on following pages. All other missionary completed forms come out normal (fill the page). As a result, what is normally only 15 pages long is now 60 pages long.

As a result, all of the print is 1/2 as large and we cannot read it...

I have tried Internet Explorer as well as Chrome and it does not matter.

I believe that somehow the form has been set to Landscape when it should have been left at Portrait. We cannot change the format of the form, only print it...so when it prints, we get only about half of each page.

Has anyone had this problem or have a solution to suggest?
What do you get if you print to PDF (i.e. cutePDF)? The resulting PDF file may help in understanding what is happening.
michaelfish

Post by michaelfish »

The document created in CutePDF looks just like the paper printout. The bottom portion of the page is blank. The top portion of the page has been shrunk and the text size is probably about 5 or 6 points. Although the lines and borders still go all the way across the top, everything is smaller such as the form's text, my text, check boxes and picture.

It seems as though everything was reduced in size except for line separators.

Since the Stake President needs these papers in a few hours, I printed the .pdf Landscape. The print size is large enough so we can read, but it is still in landscape mode.

This adds to my theory that the original form somehow got changed to landscape mode and I'm attempting to print it in Portrait mode, but I have no idea on how to change or modify it back.
Luphelele09

Post by Luphelele09 »

Hello!. My name is Nkanyiso Ndlovu from South Africa . I have been trying to get a web site I can print papers but I am failing to so. can please send me the mission papers in pdf on this address. nkanyiso.majoro95@gmail.com
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Missionary applications are now almost completely handled online. Please contact your bishop or branch president to have him authorize an online application for you, and to give you the address where you will then be able to complete your missionary application. (A lot has happened since 2014.)
shelbyg

Post by shelbyg »

I can not print my Physician's health Evaluation. I say there is a problem with the page. Can you send me a blank one? My bishop lost the first one I printed out.

Shelby Gillman
falesau08

Re: dental papers

Post by falesau08 »

Are my physicals electronically sent to our presidency
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

As far as I know, they are not. When I was stake clerk, I received the physical and dental exam forms from the prospective missionary. Then I had to manually transfer the results into the Missionary Online Recommendation System.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
tuapaulo

Post by tuapaulo »

Form for mission plzzz
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

tuapaulo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:56 pm Form for mission plzzz
I believe you will have to start the process by meeting with your bishop or branch president. Then they can provide you with the forms.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”