Criteria Have Children

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dalobo

Criteria Have Children

Post by dalobo »

Hi,

I would like to filter by property "have children" as a criterion for reporting and can not find it.
It is a choice of criteria?

Thanks.

(Sorry my English, I am using a translator) :D:D
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I can't find a way to do that in custom reports.

If you export the membership list, you might find a way to do that. Perhaps by selectively deleting the lines of those who do not have children.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dalobo

Post by dalobo »

I already tried and we succeeded to do.
The problem is that I wanted to share the query with the rest of the secretaries of the stake (I'm stake clerk) and not have to explain that.

Maybe the filter is not visible in MLS but there is, but when you export the query to alter the resulting XML.

Thanks.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

dalobo wrote:I already tried and we succeeded to do.
The problem is that I wanted to share the query with the rest of the secretaries of the stake (I'm stake clerk) and not have to explain that.

Maybe the filter is not visible in MLS but there is, but when you export the query to alter the resulting XML.

Thanks.
After you alter it, I'm guessing that you import it back in. If so can't you just share the modified XML with your secretaries?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”