MLS and meeting times

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
slcnano

MLS and meeting times

Post by slcnano »

Hi, I send last week an email to our Bishops to make sure the clerks change the meeting times in MLS. This morning I received the following:

"In MLS under Systems Options, Unit Options, Meeting Times, there is a place to specify the time for the meeting block and the time for sacrament meeting, but there is no place to specify the time for Sunday School, Priesthood and Relief Society start times. There used to be, but I can't find it anymore. Do you know where it is? The settings in MLS show on the ward web site, and the old times for Sunday School and PR/RS show incorrectly. I don't know how to fix this. Please advise."

I checked the meeting times in several of our wards and that is the case, they have the wrong times for RS, Sunday School...
Please help.

thanks

Fernando Cardenas
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

I don't recall ever having to ability to designate Sunday School and Priesthood meeting times within MLS, only when the meeting block started and when sacrament meeting started.

To adjust the meeting times for Sunday School, Relief Society, etc. on your unit's classic LUWS:
1: Have a ward website administrator login in to the LUWS on classic.lds.org
2. From the main ward webpage, click on the Administrator Options button in the navigation pane on the left side of the window.
3. In the new window that pops up, click on Meeting Time in the navigation pane on the left side of the window.
4. Edit the contents of the Details: box as needed, then click the Submit button.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

The only thing I can think of is that on classic LUWS we had entered in time spans for those other meetings underneath the autogenerated time listings that were populated over from MLS.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

mkmurray wrote:The only thing I can think of is that on classic LUWS we had entered in time spans for those other meetings underneath the autogenerated time listings that were populated over from MLS.
So did we. If your unit did this, this would mean you simply go to your administrator screen (green screen) in classic LUWS and change the times manually. Be aware that someone else may have added these for that unit on a stake level...

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”