Updated L&C main page/Send a Message is now gone

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
abadjw

Updated L&C main page/Send a Message is now gone

Post by abadjw »

With this recent release of L&R what was added (Send a Message) seems now to be gone but isn't mentioned in the release notes. Is it really gone now?
thanks.
Dave.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Updated L&C main page/Send a Message is now gone

Post by russellhltn »

I got a message yesterday about a change in my Ministering assignments that was sent via LCR. So, I'm sure it's still there. They may have moved it to a different menu.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

abadjw wrote:With this recent release of L&R what was added (Send a Message) seems now to be gone but isn't mentioned in the release notes. Is it really gone now?
thanks.
Dave.
The Send a Message feature is under the Applications header.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

abadjw wrote:With this recent release of L&R what was added (Send a Message) seems now to be gone but isn't mentioned in the release notes.
The main page has tiles that highlight new or important features. But the features highlighted change from time to time as new features are released. But there is always a way to get to every feature using the menu as well. So if you're using one of the main page tiles, it's a good idea to find where it is on the menu as well so you can still find it when the tiles change again. As Biggles indicated, this one is on the Applications menu item.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”