Tithing record request

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
gwilk61

Tithing record request

Post by gwilk61 »

To whom it may concern.

I'm new here ..

My mother who was an active member of the church as I am had passed away last May and I need to obtain her tithing records for
tax purposes as she paid tithing from January 2016 to the time of her sudden death.

Our local ward clerk has just been recently called and there is a bit language barrier as well as he is still learning the calling.

I need the tithing records asap. I don't have my mother's church record nor I know or remember her number. I do have mine
I can send it you need it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing record request

Post by russellhltn »

This forum is user to user support, so there's no one here who can do that. If your new ward clerk doesn't know how to do this, then he needs to talk to the stake clerk who is responsible for his training.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: Tithing record request

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:This forum is user to user support, so there's no one here who can do that. If your new ward clerk doesn't know how to do this, then he needs to talk to the stake clerk who is responsible for his training.
In this case I believe he is going to have to contact the Global Service Center in order to get those records. As a new clerk he may not know how to do this which is where the stake clerk should be able to help.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”