Export CSV to Use with Maps

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mdantasf

Re: Export CSV to Use with Maps

Post by mdantasf »

Yes, here I usually open, I believe due to the call that today I am serving in the presidency of the Stake as counselor.

@eblood66 This option not show in the menu. See screenshot bellow. The option appears in MENU, but only goes to PDF format. See the scresnhots below. Direct access is wonderful. Much better!
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 11.36.32.png
(340.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 15.51.44.png
(447.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 15.51.56.png
(398.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Thanks!
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

You may want to submit feedback using the link at the bottom of any LCR page to report that the menu doesn't take you to the boundary tool. That's the only way to submit bug reports. The forums here are just user-to-user help. We're all just other users like yourself.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Ok,

I will do it!!! Thank you for tips!!!
dbollard99

Post by dbollard99 »

russellhltn wrote:Such exports were removed. For some, we were told it was to preserve privacy. For others, we weren't told the reason.

Please note that it is against church policy to upload membership information to third party servers.

If you're looking at changing unit boundaries, I'd suggest you look at LCR. The tool has been changed to use mapping instead of codes.
I don't know how to request that this option be reinstated (exporting .csv files from LCR). I think it is really useful.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dbollard99 wrote:I don't know how to request that this option be reinstated (exporting .csv files from LCR). I think it is really useful.
Because of privacy concerns, I do not believe it will change. But the way to suggest it is either through one of the Feedback links at LDS.org or by asking your stake president to raise the issue with his area seventy who would then elevate the suggestion to those priesthood leaders who make the decisions at Church headquarters.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”