Patriarchal Blessing Form

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Greggduffin

Patriarchal Blessing Form

Post by Greggduffin »

The Patriarchal Blessing form filled out at a ward level is not being electronically passed on to the Stake Patriarch.
marvinlds11

Re: Patriarchal Blessing Form

Post by marvinlds11 »

how can i get a patriarchal form?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

marvinlds11 wrote:how can i get a patriarchal form?
Your bishop or his clerk prepares the recommendation form after the bishop interviews you. In some stakes, it is prepared electronically and transmitted directly to the stake patriarch after your interview with the bishop.
go1987

Post by go1987 »

How can I get my patriarchal form ?
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

What exactly do you mean? The recommend for a blessing?
robinsito

Post by robinsito »

Where can I get the Patriarchal Blessing recommend to fill out after the interview? I am a branch president and I can not find it. Please help!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

At LDS.org click on your name by My Account and Ward near the top right. In the left column of the drop down menu, click on Patriarchal Blessing. If your stake is processing recommends electronically, you will be able to complete the form there and transmit it to the stake patriarch. I think you may also be able to print the form there if your stake is not using the electronic process.

The form used to be available in MLS under Forms, but I am not sure it is still available there.
bfoulger

Post by bfoulger »

When I go to Patriarchal Blessing it takes me to a Patriarchal Blessing page that speaks of a site where I can either request a copy of an existing blessing or prepare and submit a recommend for a new blessing, but when I follow that link I am returned to the same Patriarchal Blessing information site. I can't find where I as bishop can prepare a recommend. ??
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bfoulger wrote:When I go to Patriarchal Blessing it takes me to a Patriarchal Blessing page that speaks of a site where I can either request a copy of an existing blessing or prepare and submit a recommend for a new blessing, but when I follow that link I am returned to the same Patriarchal Blessing information site. I can't find where I as bishop can prepare a recommend. ??
Since only the bishop can see it, I have only seen it once when I helped our bishop find it. I think at one point he actually had to click on a link that made it sound like the bishop was the patriarch. One of those links worked.

However, your stake has to have turned on the electronic recommend process or you will not be able to access it. Check with your stake clerk or other bishops or patriarch and see if the stake president has checked that box.
ihaia

Post by ihaia »

Hello Patriarch Williams

I have three members that would like a Patriarchal Blessing, they are [names removed--this is a public forum]. (I hope this is the right way to make an appointment).

Regards Pres Rissetto

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”