Calling Release

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Calling Release

Post by jonesrk »

I looked through the requests that came up from MLS and I saw a delete for him as the Ward Assistant Clerk - Finance, but nothing for the custom position.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Our (jonesrk and I) curiosity got the better of us and we went digging. There is a problem with the custom position. jonesrk is going to do a little more digging to see why we're seeing what we're seeing, but you can fix it by using Custom Positions Review to merge the custom position into the standard position.

From the MLS main menu, choose Organizations > Reports/Tools > Custom Positions Review. Do a "Find nearest match" and merge the custom position into "Ward Assistant Clerk" and that should resolve the issue. If you decide to clean up some of the other custom positions there, you will need to click "Show All" for some positions so that you can see the full list of positions and find the appropriate matches. You should be able to eliminate over half of your custom positions. Once you're done, remember to go to the individual organizations and remove the now-unused custom positions.
bloomfieldj

Post by bloomfieldj »

Ok thank you scgallafent and jonesrk. You guys gave been a big help.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”