Members with Callings List doesn't refresh

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tietjen

Members with Callings List doesn't refresh

Post by tietjen »

If you goto:

Organizations > Reports/Tools > Members with Callings

Then search for a name in the list so it filters by that name and then you remove a person from a calling, then it causes the list to show weird results. But then try searching for the same person you just removed, it is still in the list.

Most the time I have to close the tab and open again to have it look correct, otherwise I get weird results. It looks like a refresh of the data issue.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Members with Callings List doesn't refresh

Post by sbradshaw »

I don't think most of the screens with member lists refresh automatically. You just have to close and open it again...
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

tietjen wrote:Most the time I have to close the tab and open again to have it look correct, otherwise I get weird results. It looks like a refresh of the data issue.
This is true throughout MLS on both the membership and the financial side. It is almost always necessary to close a tab and open it again to see updated results.
tietjen

Post by tietjen »

Yes, I have noticed that. I suppose this one is just more noticeable because we remove callings from this screen because it is easy and quick to pull up any name. However, it starts getting really messed up results and so closing and opening again can take longer than just going to the correct organization, which does seem to show the list properly after we remove a calling.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”