Lost My MLS Pass word

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lost My MLS Pass word

Post by russellhltn »

abrichardson wrote:My ward clerk is not able to inter MLS. He gets error wrong password, after trying 2 different passwords. How can he change his password. I am the STS for our Stake. I know it's out of my scope of responsibilities. Stake clerk tried but no success.
You'll need to find a MLS admin. They can initiate the change, but it will take another MLS user to confirm it.

If you can't do that, you'll have to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
abrichardson wrote:My ward clerk is not able to inter MLS. He gets error wrong password, after trying 2 different passwords. How can he change his password. I am the STS for our Stake. I know it's out of my scope of responsibilities. Stake clerk tried but no success.
You'll need to find a MLS admin. They can initiate the change, but it will take another MLS user to confirm it.

If you can't do that, you'll have to contact support.
I believe (since the ward clerk has finance rights) both users to validate the password reset user must have finance rights. At least that is what the MLS message that came down last week indicated. In our ward that would be the Bishop (as an MLS Admin) plus either of the Bishop's Counselors or the Assistant Clerk-Finance.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

We couldn't do a deposit on Sunday because our internet was out. The bishop and I planned to do the deposit tonight. However, he forgot his password, and neither of his counselors will be at the chapel tonight.

I really appreciate the MLS message that was recently sent out concerning the new MLS password policy. It helps me explain the change better to my bishopric members.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”